WELCOME TO NORDIC
Introducing Nordic Condos, an exciting brand new condominium joining Toronto’s Wilson Heights neighbourhood located at Wilson Ave & Bathurst St. Here at Nordic, you will be spoiled with natural and urban amenities that can be found in the surrounding area where you will be just moments from Toronto’s largest urban park, Downsview Park, and steps from the Wilson Subway Station, minutes from Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Major Highways, York University, and so much more.
FEATURES & FINISHES
• Innovative suite layouts with split bedroom designs
• Balcony and terraces, as per plan
• Stainless steel appliances
• Contemporary cabinets with laundry integration, as per plan
• Smooth ceilings
• Quartz countertops
• Designer selected backsplash
• Spa-inspired bathrooms with stone countertops
• Porcelain floor tiles, as per plan
• Framed glass shower enclosure, as per plan
• Over 11,138 sf of amenity space
• Lobby with soaring ceiling heights
• 24-hr concierge
• Property Management Office
• Parcel Room conveniently located at east
• Fitness Studio with Yoga Room
• Wi-Fi enabled shared co-working space
• Pet Wash Stations
• Multi-purpose room with catering kitchen on 2nd level
• Over 10,000 sf of outdoor amenity which includes;
• Outdoor lounge areas with bbqs
• Outdoor soft-turf children’s play area
• Outdoor exercise area with calisthenics equipment
LOCATION & NEIGHBOURHOOD
Condos in Wilson Heights present a great opportunity to be part of a neighbourhood that’s just beginning to transform. This project is the latest in a series of proposals seeking to densify the area immediately surrounding the subway, some of which plan to add more pedestrian connections to the station, as well as community space and more parkland.
Just to the west, a massive retail development is taking place, featuring a variety of big-brand retailers, including Starbucks, Costco and The Home Depot. According to city documents, Wilson Heights is a neighbourhood where “reurbanization is anticipated and encouraged to create new housing and job opportunities while improving the pedestrian environment, look of the street, shopping opportunities and transit service for community residents.”
With Wilson Station located just 5 minutes away by foot, this is, no doubt, a great neighbourhood for transit. Not only does the nearby subway get you to the heart of downtown in under 30 minutes and to York University in ten, but proximity to Highway 401 and the Allen Expressway make it a great spot for those that commute on a daily basis as well.
WHY NORDIC CONDOS
1. Close to Transit Options – With a Transit Score of 90, residents of Nordic Condos will have easy access to TTC Transit in the area.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Yorkdale Shopping Centre is located near Nordic Condos, offering residents world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
3. Highway Access – Highway 401 is located directly South of Nordic Condos, allowing motorists to travel seamlessly throughout the city and the GTA.
4. Plenty of Green Space – One of Toronto’s biggest outdoor green spaces; Downsview Park is close by and offers residents of Nordic Condos an escape from the busy city with recreational activities, bike and walking trails, playgrounds and splash pads.
5. Family Friendly – Nordic Condos is the perfect place for families to call home as there are plenty of schools in the area available for all ages.
Look at our Condos
Contact us for Plans and Pricing